Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead: I have hot unlock on my edge and the tranny has no idea what it is doing when in stg 6 i normaly run tnt and use the edge for gauges but was haveing some white smoke issues so i took it off and the only way i can tolerate the power of the edge is in 6 but the truck runs horrible unless it is WOT dont understand what is different about the driveability in 6 to were it can be so much different than 5 any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
7,078 Posts
Im kinda confused, truck runs horrible? But it runs good at wot? Is it surging at light to moderate throttle? If it is there are many guys including myself that see that. Nobody seems to know what causes the surging.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
mine surges between 10 and 15lbs of boost if I am in level 6 crusing.... I am pretty sure the truck is running out of fuel...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It runs fine at WOT but pulsates at light to medium throttle. I had no problems with the smarty makeing my truck running out of fuel even on 9 with tq on 3 and rp on 2, it just seams to me that the tranny doesnt know what to do under light to medium throttle.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Mine Will pulsate some when I just sit there and when Im in it just a little But nothing to bad.. If you figure it I would like to know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts