Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey has anyone had the problem on an 05 dodge that the ac is cold on the driver side and hot on the passenger side?If anyone knows the problem please let me know, thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey has anyone had the problem on an 05 dodge that the ac is cold on the driver side and hot on the passenger side?If anyone knows the problem please let me know, thanks
you could just be low on freon or the blend door in the evap housing may be broken. Both are common problems.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,667 Posts
man, this is really coming up to be a popular issue we're having.
take a look around the site, there are quite a few posts on this.

wonder why dc hasnt come out with any info on it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine does the same thing!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

Stupid question but do you have Dual Climate control? Ive seent that being an issue before! :lol3:

If not who cares your side will be nice and cold!:rof

·
Registered
674 Posts
mine does that too although i never notice but the pasenger does

·
Registered
145 Posts
Had same prob last year. Broken door in blower housing. There are ALOT of posts on this.

·
Registered
284 Posts
My wife sure doesnt like it

·
Banned
706 Posts
My wife sure doesnt like it
Sorry to intterupt there hand. Quick question, what oil are you using in the deeres? I just got a 7430 and a 6715 in Oct and want to switch to 5W40. PM if you want.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,667 Posts
i went down to autozone and bought this -
took both cans to get to proper level.
it was around $40 out the door.
i had the same issue, now its blowing snowballs at you on BOTH sides.
wifey happy, me happy.

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
yup i was just about to comment on that. we see that alot here at the dealer. but we also see our fair share of blend doors too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts