Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would say a bigger turbo, a 4 inch exaust, set of injectors, and a Pefromance chip of some kind

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
converter and valve body, dual CP3 kit, CAI, exhaust, injectors, chips, programmer, turbo, FASS

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't have any performance mods on my truck. But if it were me I'd go with Exhaust, Intake, and Chip. With any money left over, dump it on the tranny.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I see you have 35' tires on your truck. Did you lift anymore than just the 2" leveling kit, and if not, do they rub? I have a 2500 4WD and I am looking at putting 33's on it with the leveling kit and I was wondering if mine would rub. Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
You should get a Smarty

·
Registered
147 Posts
I see you have 35' tires on your truck. Did you lift anymore than just the 2" leveling kit, and if not, do they rub? I have a 2500 4WD and I am looking at putting 33's on it with the leveling kit and I was wondering if mine would rub. Thanks!
Just level kit. My 35's don't rub at all. They don't even touch my mud flaps on the front and no trimming. I have stock wheels tho. I wouldn't worry about 33's, even w/o level kit.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
a stock 3rd gen dodge cummins with 7k to spend what upgrades do you make?
GAUGES
intake
Exhaust
Smarty
Fass/Airdog/Better LP
if auto Billet trans
if stick better clutch and hydraulics
Pressure box
turbo in the 62mm range...

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
GAUGES
intake
Exhaust
Smarty
Fass/Airdog/Better LP
if auto Billet trans
if stick better clutch and hydraulics
Pressure box
turbo in the 62mm range...
X2 but just chop of your muffler instead of spending money on a new one for now... you got a 4inch on there right now...

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Gages...Tranny... exhaust...Intake.... Programmer.... Fuel deliver system.... then start saving again.... Turbo/s... Injectors... water/meth injection....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts