Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering upgrading a few things while the head is off, since I have to do a head gasket. I been throwin around alot of combos, but I am tHinking of going to a 64/71/14 (super b special) and uping the sticks to 200's. What type of power do you guys think this thing will push?? Also, with the comp and the smarty off, does anyone currently tow with a single and 200's? If so, how does it work out for ya? Thanks guys

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
port and polish will be taken care of and studs are definately going in. How hot is your pyro reading with that load?

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump bump up.....

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thursday bump....

· Got P7100?
6,489 Posts
My buddy has towed with the truck in my sig, said it did ok with the box turned down. Just expect it to be smokey when your towing.

Id do the valve springs and possibly oring if you have the cash.

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did he happen to mention what the temps were like?

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone else towing with big sticks and a single???

· Got P7100?
6,489 Posts
Said the temps were ok, but it was all flat ground and not real heavy loads 5-8k. I think you will be ok with all the mods you have done. the p&p should help temps a little and if it gets warm use the WM. Let us know how it goes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.