Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to upgrade my fuel system. Main concern is making my IP live. I was planning on doing a carter and big line kit. I've recently been thinking maybe I should just go with the airdog. Do I gain anything with the airdog besides the filters? Truck is stock besides a bhaf. It will get an edge and exhaust in the future, but thats the extent of the plans.

·
Registered
283 Posts
with the air dog system it is supposed to take air out of the fuel so you have a more pure fuel going to the IP. This helps not only wiht performance but cooling and lubrication. Also, you may get slightly better filtration. After installing mine, i did notice a very minor increase in mpg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess my question would be is, do you guys think thats worth the extra 300 bucks?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Do a Raptor fuel pump. Its just over $300 i believe and is WAYYYYY better than a gasoline fuel pump. You also need to keep your inlet pressure between 10 and 18 PSI. No more, no less. Set your regulator at about 14 PSI and your all set. There are plenty of reputable site venders that carry Pure Flow that can PM you a price on a Raptor. It is also a complete kit with new rubber lines, fittings, pump... everything you need in one box to get the job done.

Larry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts