Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Laramie Sport,4x4,HO,LB, Dually, Air Suspension,Tow Package,12 inch display
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so all Diesel Rams have the big C with Turbo Diesel on the front fender. Anybody find a HIgh Output (HO) badge to add to that. It would be nice to show ur truck has the HO motor.

·
P2609 Fanatic
2,236 Posts
Nice! High Output...
The "low compression" version of the mighty Cummins. ;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
There was a badge on the '12s you could add.

Reactions: 09W3500 and Drle

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Reactions: Electrojake

·
Registered
15,761 Posts
There was a badge on the '12s you could add.
Didn't Pontiac Trans Ams have them, too? Maybe put one on the tailgate to make sure that people know it's an H.O., without having to get up to the front fender.
And there are always custom made license plate frames, or even vanity plates, to make it even more known.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
7,598 Posts
Didn't Pontiac Trans Ams have them, too? Maybe put one on the tailgate to make sure that people know it's an H.O., without having to get up to the front fender.
And there are always custom made license plate frames, or even vanity plates, to make it even more known.
No Jimmy, you are thinking of the turbo badge from the Turbo Trans AM
89 Pontiac Firebird 20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am 9pc Badge Set | eBay

OP is looking for something like this, just to brag about how he spent more for power that he'll never use
Buy new DCH 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins emblem high output MOPAR 68144800AA  diesel motorcycle in Temecula, California, US, for US $49.72

·
Buyer of stuff..with OPM
2,433 Posts
Must be a slow day in the midwest.....eh Jimmy??;)

Sam

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
7,598 Posts
Must be a slow day in the midwest.....eh Jimmy??;)

Sam
It's JImmy, it's always a slow down where he is at. He tries his best to never get overly enthusiastic about anything these days

·
Registered
2019 Laramie Sport,4x4,HO,LB, Dually, Air Suspension,Tow Package,12 inch display
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That link to Amazon is a cool looking add on. Since they come in a pair have to see how it looks on fender. If not than one on tailgate and one for the mancave.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
@Rocksride3 My truck is only a 2008 but if you want, I can take a few pictures of what they look like...I put one on each door under the Ram 2500 badge, and then there is actually a single pack for the badge on Amazon as well, so after I liked the 1st ones so much I purchased the single for the tailgate lol.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Luckkide,
A pic would be great. Thanks
Rock

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Pictures

Attachments

Reactions: Burn'n Oil
1 - 20 of 138 Posts