Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I'm hitting the rollers to see what my baseline is. Wish me luck.:lol3:

·
Registered
163 Posts
good luck man let us know how it turns out

·
Former Staff Member
2,469 Posts
Dyno @ the shindig :woot:

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok heres what went down. I was gonna dyno stock but Joe decided that he would load the Revo SW#7 off of his smarty on my truck and I fell in love with it. So I dynoed with Revo SW 7 with rail pressure on 2, timing on 2, and torque management on 2. End results was 364.4 HP and 661.8 Ftlbs of torque.:woot:

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I took her out for a spin and laid into her in 6th I ended up hit 1400 degrees @ 90 MPH with 30 PSI of boost. What surprised me was it would lay a good patch of smoke until I got around 10 PSI of boost and then it was gone. Now on the dyno I never saw over 1300 degrees.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Good numbers there. I hit 429 and 832 on the same dyno.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Must be an awful stingy dyno, my 03 did almost as well with just the EZ #4.

I would have guessed you to be closer to 450hp/800tq.

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
You still should have dyno'd stock :w:

Must be an awful stingy dyno, my 03 did almost as well with just the EZ #4.

I would have guessed you to be closer to 450hp/800tq.
Can't really compare numbers with different dynos...450 is an awefully high estimate either way...I'll be lucky to hit 450 when I get back on the dyno and I have a little more done, than him...

·
Registered
680 Posts
You still should have dyno'd stock :w:

Can't really compare numbers with different dynos...450 is an awefully high estimate either way...I'll be lucky to hit 450 when I get back on the dyno and I have a little more done, than him...
I believe you are going to surprise yourself!

With the EZ my truck did 347hp/667tq on a Dynojet, when I added the TST, I put down 449hp/820tq. Those numbers were on my otherwise stock 03. (I lied, I did have my DTT trans)

I had run it on two different Dyno's and they were both very close to each other.

·
Registered
275 Posts
On that same dyno with Level 7 Revo, RP and timing at default and TQ on 2 I made 431/791

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On that same dyno with Level 7 Revo, RP and timing at default and TQ on 2 I made 431/791
Yes but you have the "3 squirt engine".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts