Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

hittin the rollers

501 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  nbaca
well hopefully i will be hitting the rollers tomorrow and i would like to know what you guys think the best tune would be for the dyno and how should i custom tune it. also i will be running windshield washer fluid in my water meth kit. :confused013:
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
someone has to have dynoed their truck with the adr and has tried different tunes.

· Registered
1,207 Posts
obviously run the dyno tune, or torq, or comp depending on what you want. Remember you can save all three in your pulse we are hitting the rollers 6/20 so let me know what you find

· Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i downloaded the dyno tune and ran a -20* washer fluid in my water meth. she laid down 430, 434, and then 435hp. I am pretty happy with my numbers. what do you guys think......

· Registered
1,971 Posts
well i downloaded the dyno tune and ran a -20* washer fluid in my water meth. she laid down 430, 434, and then 435hp. I am pretty happy with my numbers. what do you guys think......
id say that's purty good...i've been wanting for quite some time now to buy myself an adrenaline just for sh*ts and grins and go to a dyno to see what my ol' girl makes. i've never been to a dyno before tho so i dunno:thumbsup: good numbers tho man:thumbsup:

· Registered
424 Posts
Congratz, those are pretty good #'s on a stock turbo. I'm hoping to dyno again soon.

· Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratz, those are pretty good #'s on a stock turbo. I'm hoping to dyno again soon.
thanks, i am hopin to get me an ht3b soon so i can make all the brackets and stuff to run the twins then go with some 220hp sticks. but we all know how that goes. the list never ends and the funds are never there but oh well. i am going to dyno it again in a couple of weeks cause my buddy said that this dyno was off so we will see what happens but i am happy with 435hp!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.