Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried for found these Circuit Failure Eliminator (DIODE) that plug in on the open side of your headlight switch that is not used with the bixenon hid kit. I wouldn't mind buying one, but can seem to find anywhere to buy or how to make one.

When installing a H/L moving kit on the car,there remains one plug as the other is for moving wiring using. Then the onboard computer will warn the "Circuit Fault", to insert the DIODE can eliminate this kind of warning.

Type Available: H4(HB2/9003), 9004(HB1) / 9007(HB5), H13(9008)
Anti-Flicker Capacitor,EMC Interference Filter, Circuit Failure Eliminator, Warning Canceller

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Do NOT use those. I have seen too many of those explode, melt and not work. Not to mention seen some that ruin the TIPMs on the newer 3rd gens.

If you have a bixenon kit you will have to use reistors no questions asked. If you were to install hid low halogen high you would want to use caps.

With the kit that you have which sounds like a bixenon kit if you dont want to make the resistor harness like in my how to, you can buy them aswell but they are a little pricey.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.