Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Cummins but they seem to just be something that you ought to own before you hit the wheelchair! I'm thiiiiiiiiis close to making an offer on a 03 2500 quad cab SLT 4X4 (11 hours). I appreciate all those that took the time to write up tech articles. I've been pouring over them the last couple of days. Of course I don't want to buy something that's going to have major problems down the road so I've been trying to figure it all out in a very short time. I suspect if I have issues, you all will have the answers. Hopefully my second post will be good news that I picked up my new truck.:party018:

Bill

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
6,080 Posts
welcome aboard enjoy your stay & your new rig. :thumbsup:

·
Marble Crusher
1,857 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

-Jordan-

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the new ride

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome folks. I went to a used car lot yesterday morning with every intention of making an offer on an 03. I had even called the night before to make sure the truck was still available and was assured it was. We pulled onto the lot as they were pulling vehicles out of their fenced storage area and didn't see the one we had come to look at. One of the salesmen told me the truck was out getting serviced and wouldn't be back until Monday! A little frustrating to say the least. I really wanted to be driving or tinkering today instead of fooling around on the intenet! Oh well. Hopefully I'll have time Monday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a truck. See my sig. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time on this site and under my truck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts