Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Hey guys

954 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  HOLYSMOKES 
#1 ·
I haven't been on here in a while. I was gonna buy a truck in the summer when i sold mine, but instead i bought a snowmobile. Now i am selling the snowmobile and truck and am deciding to get a diesel again. This is the truck i am looking at. Let me know what you think

2000 dodge ram

and this is some of the info he sent me

I will get some more pics for you in the next hour. At about 100,000 miles is when I put the parts on it, it has the edge 150 hp injectors, a brand new vp44 injection pump that was put on maybe 10,000 miles ago. When I put the new injection pump on I also added a BD power fuel transfer pump rated up to 800hp. Also I have the smarty programmer that has 9 different settings for fuel millage to towing to race. I had the tranny rebuilt and it has the best parts in it you can get for a dodge transmission with a stage II shift kit which is the largest you can get for this transmission. It has a modified valve body and an extra deep pan from BD power as well. The torque converter which costs more than the transmission it self to rebuild is a TCS full billet triple disc with lock up. I made sure that it was built for anything I could throw at it so after 3000 dollars I had one hell of a tranny. It does shift very hard but its suppose to and if you get on it, it shifts quick definitely doesn’t mess around. The truck has never been raced or to a sled pull. It tows amazing and whatever speed you want to go while towing it does it without thinking twice. It has the rails in the bed for either a5th wheel hitch or a goose neck ball, I ran the goose ball. Only reason I’m getting rid of it is because I’m ready for something different and its hard to afford with school. I will send more pictures in a few.

Thanks guys,and let me know what you think

See less See more
#2 ·
with all it has into it, i wouldn't be afraid to buy it, looks like a good truck and he's got most of the weak points taken care of.

#4 ·
Ah dont listen to oldfart.. looks like a sweet truck

#8 ·
I sold my 2000 Black QC Sport 4x4 in November. Tripple disc suncoast, billet input,valvebody,shift kit,4" exhaust, HTT manifold, New Era 150 injectors,BD hose kit, Vulkin EVERYTHING they sell, SW guages,new shocks,tires,3G rims, bla bla bla for $14500. It had 165K miles. I should of asked more I guess. I had over 50 calls and 15 people visit in under 2 weeks. At the end, there was 1 guy in route from NY, another guy from about 80 miles away at the same time with money in hand.
Point is, that sounds like a pretty good deal. :thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.