Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so when are we gonna get together again i was just wonderin havent really met all of us so i was just wonderin?:beer

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
I will see about setting one up soon but have a busy summer with camping goin on. i will post up after i get it figured out

John:thumbsup

·
Registered
143 Posts
John,

Many thanks for the help on the truck. The only problem was after having it run bad for so long I spent the weekend blowing smoke and going pedal to metal.

·
Registered
68 Posts
John, Do you and family camp locally or head up in the hills. We head out to Chatfield a lot and sometimes Golden gate and Estes. Wont be going to far with gas prices.:$:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
hey would you guys want to make a camping trip up to estas i know some good camp grounds and good fishing spots

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
hey would you guys want to make a camping trip up to estas i know some good camp grounds and good fishing spots
As long as I know ahead of time I'll be there. I have a busy summer ahead to though. Going to Grand Junction for a week the end of this month then texas for some huntin then out to cali! Plus wayy to much work.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
John,

Many thanks for the help on the truck. The only problem was after having it run bad for so long I spent the weekend blowing smoke and going pedal to metal.
Bob you are very welcome and we both learned something as well.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
John, Do you and family camp locally or head up in the hills. We head out to Chatfield a lot and sometimes Golden gate and Estes. Wont be going to far with gas prices.:$:
Dale we did golden gate 2 weeks ago and it was a great time. we are doing saint vrain this weekend and then we have a long one planned to woodland park in 3 weeks. We used to go to granby area and twin lakes too but with the cost of fuel i doubt we will do them this year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts