Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like there are quite a few folks on the boards here from Alabama. I'm in B'ham myself are any of you near here. I think I recognize Jersey from Grayrock.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Rainbow City

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got to head to cullman pretty soon to pick up a CUCV I bought there.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of Jeep are you hauling?
Not much of one at the moment. I've still got a few nuts and bolt to turn.

89 YJ with a TPI 350 & built 700r4 going to a Rubicon NP241 with 79 Ford Dana 60's (5.38's). Running some wore out 39.5 TSL's on homemade beadlocks.

I've still gotta get the shifter on the xfer case, plumb brakes, put on the new skids, and get some new exhaust plumbed up.

My wife and I had a baby in the middle of all of this, so it's not much of a priority any more. I'd rather spend time with my little girl any day.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
give me a call anytime!! 256 458 2153
Hey man, just saw this post. I gotta learn to subscribe to my threads. Maybe I'll run into some of you guys at the Drag race on the 17th??? Are ya'll planning to meet up anywhere before or after the race? Steele is only 20min. from my house and I'm pretty sure I have a yard pass.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Are ya'll planning to meet up anywhere before or after the race?
I think a bunch of us will be there so we ought too, what do yall say?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm from cullman also!! Yeah lets meet up somewhere a little before the race so we can all meet each other and then we can all show up at the race puffin some black smoke!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts