Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This chapter doesn't look too busy.
Thought I would post and say howdy to all the Dodge CTD guys in Sask.

One a side note if anyone is interested I have a few things for sale too off of my 91 Dually. Deck with low sides, PTO, Hydraulic pump, and Hydraulic tank. PM me if interested.

·
Cummins Power Addict
1,040 Posts
Welcome to the forum, this chapter is up and coming I'd say. It was real dead when I first joined, but now we actually have quite a few members.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

how are you keeping track of member of this chapter?

·
Cummins Power Addict
1,040 Posts
Just judging by the number of people posting (who are actually from Sask) and the thread amount in here. It's awesome to see some activity, I'm trying to check in more often... but between work and my wasted time in front of the TV, I don't always make it on here lol

·
Registered
364 Posts
Guy from Coronach here. I realize this thread is old but I thought I'd give it some activity anyway.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
What do you do down in Cornach jsetrum? Friend of mine just left the power plant down there, transfered to Regina.

Good to see this fourm get some more action...

·
Registered
364 Posts
I farm down here mainly. I spend my winters playing mechanic fixing everything from sun fires to tractors, combines, semis and such. If I happen to get a spare second I work on my trucks.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Hello Sakatoon members. I am a OTR CTD from Ontario. Posted a little in the 6.7 forum, I am in desparate need of a mechanic to help as fellow forum member out. While driving up from IN to SK I ran into some problems. Not all at once and not all on the same part of the truck.
1.) I need to put a turbo on to replace my current turbo, already have the turbo but I am not mechanical in the slightest:hehe:
2.) I am getting the chime and the overhead stated the the catalyst is 90% full. But i don't have a programmer to simply gut the dpf. Nor am I willing to spend any more time in Saskatoon than absolutely necessary.

If anyone would be willing to help me out please give my a call/text at: (five 1 nine) seven 6 one -1 three 1 five

1 - 8 of 8 Posts