Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. My name is Denise I signed up on this board because I bought a dodge and well I'll be honest I know nothing about them. I have been a ford person all my life and know anything ford like the back of my hand. Anyways though my poor mustang and my poor excuse for a truck (02 ford lightning) just cant cut it in the snow or rain so after selling my daily driver I picked this up. Truck was repo'd from the owner so I got a pretty good deal on it, getting her inspection and oil changed now for her test drive to Dallas, TX. Anyways I love the truck great interior and seems pretty roomy. However, it keeps beeping saying that a door is open and I have gotten out over and over to check them, they aren't like fords where there is a sensor. Any advice? Hope it's ok to add a question to the intro. I probably wont be much help to anyone here, but hope to learn a few things.

ETA: Forgot to add what kind of truck 03 3500

·
Marble Crusher
1,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Check out this section for your question, im a 2nd gen man and am not sure how the 3rd gens are set up as far as door sensors. 3rd Gen. Non-Powertrain - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

also be sure to edit your signature.

Click on User CP

from there on the left side of your screen you can update your signature which if you put all your truck info into it can help when you have problems with the truck and people are trying to help, you can also update your profile, and avatar as well as many other things!

-Jordan-

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
5,536 Posts
welcome aboard enjoy your stay & your new rig. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
lol i hope I do. Seems pretty nice so far my first dually so I am still getting used to it.

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
5,536 Posts
phone book :confused013: :stirpot:
:hehe: :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts