Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup, its that time, after some searching im really not sure if my minds set or if I have a clue to which I really need, been looking at injectors for some time now, income tax is coming, I want a new set of injectors, as for the truck its a 91 non I/C so I think my options are limited, been debating on a set od PODs but I keep seeing their hot and really smokey, I don't mind smoke but don't want a crazy amount of it either, thought of the 370 idea, just seems like the same thing, then I saw SDX, been thinking of maybe 5x.012s, which is basically A 370 but with a correct spray angle is what Im seeing, truck has basically an untouched pump except for a couple turns on the star wheel, will be getting a denny t pin later this week, fuel screw turn, 2nd gen intercooler swap. and maybe a bigger turbo down the road, suggestions, criticism are welcome. :S:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anything guys? something be nice!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
The "correct spray angle" is going to be the wrong spray angle for you.

Marine 370s and pods are the correct angle for you.

PODS are not a good choice, you would be way better ahead going with 370s. 370s are an EXCELLENT choice for a non I/c truck. They flow about the same as a 5x13 (slightly more than stock non I/c injectors) and will be a lot cleaner than your factory sticks (4 hole).

Also, if you want more fuel in the future... you can just simply extrude hone them... all the way up to about a 5x15 size.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay, who sells good 370s? would I be better leaving the fuel on my pump alone and just going with the 370s and denny t stage 1 for fueling?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay cool, ill start looking

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I'll second hungry diesel. He set me up with my latest set. Can't wait to get them!

:thumbsup:

Sent using AutoGuide

·
Ducati M.
6,755 Posts
I'll put in another vote for the hungry diesel. Got a set from him and ended up learning some stuff in the process

Reactions: RCCUMMINS89
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.