Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after a long wait, my ordered 2015 Mega BAP 3500 has arrived. I have been buying parts and mods ever since I ordered it at end of October. It was delivered to my garage on Wed eve and it went under the knife first thing Thursday morning.

Heres what I have done:

Thuren Level with Thuren Fox shocks
Method NVs 18x9 +18 with Toyo MTs 37x13.5.18. With the level and tires I gained right at 5 in in front and 3ish in rear.
Recon Tail lights, 3rd brake light, clearance lights, tailgate strip, dome LEDs.
Amp research power steps.
Bushwacker Pocket flares painted to match.
AFE cold air intake.

Left to do:
1" rear blocks. The truck sits perfectly level, but I prefer a little rake.
Tint front windows

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks Great!

·
Registered
73 Posts
You did a nice job on the setup I love the look. What did you do with the stock flares and tail lights? Want to get rid of them?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Where did you get them black clearance lights? They make the truck look better than the clear I think. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
701 Posts
I ordered mine nov 10 hopfully mine will follow soon!! I also been stocking parts but I went the performance route lol.. Bullydog efi 5" exhaust gauges afe intake.. Did do some weather tech window deflectors and black appearance package emblems :)

Truck looks awesome love the black!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Where did you get them black clearance lights? They make the truck look better than the clear I think.
I shopped for aftermarket but ended up getting some Nite-shades paint and doing two real light coats. Cheaper and factory. You can change the bulbs to some LEDs too. Make sure you get the canbus lights if u do.

Reactions: cummins345

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Looks great, of course I have to say that. See sig. Lol. Good work!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well after a long wait, my ordered 2015 Mega BAP 3500 has arrived. I have been buying parts and mods ever since I ordered it at end of October. It was delivered to my garage on Wed eve and it went under the knife first thing Thursday morning.

Heres what I have done:

Thuren Level with Thuren Fox shocks
Method NVs 18x9 +18 with Toyo MTs 37x13.5.18. With the level and tires I gained right at 5 in in front and 3ish in rear.
Recon Tail lights, 3rd brake light, clearance lights, tailgate strip, dome LEDs.
Amp research power steps.
Bushwacker Pocket flares painted to match.
AFE cold air intake.

Left to do:
1" rear blocks
Tint front windows

Wow that looks Amazingg!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
1,533 Posts
Amazing how well those 37's fit! Great looking truck!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Any rubbing with 37" with just a level?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You did a nice job on the setup I love the look. What did you do with the stock flares and tail lights? Want to get rid of them?
Yes, They are for sale.

PM me

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.