Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Illinois Chapter President
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going to pull at Henry on the 15th or watch the big boys pull on the 14th?

·
So God Made a Farmer..
2,174 Posts
double post!

·
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, been a rough morning

·
Registered
740 Posts
I will if I'm not in STL.

·
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will if I'm not in STL.
10-4 I talked to Andy about going Saturday but he wasnt sure about his turbo yet. I am in Limbo with the new kid but am trying to hit Saturday for sure. I'll text you later in the week.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not sure about Saturday, but good chance I may go Sunday.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got two buddies that are going Sunday but they both have 7.3 powerstrokes so you guys shouldn't have a problem whoopin up on them. LoL

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got two buddies that are going Sunday but they both have 7.3 powerstrokes so you guys shouldn't have a problem whoopin up on them. LoL
Soo, where were all the Cummins at? In the Farm stock class, only Fords and Chevys! Only 2 Dodge trucks (diesel) pulled and they were in the upper classes.. One broke on the line (major engine) and the other made one pull and broke in the open class. Only other cummins, was in a Ford in the upper classes.

Not bashin anyone, but was strange that the stock class was only Ford and Chevy. :confused013:

Here are some pics.. Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Got a couple videos too Ill upload soon.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Ya it was pretty dissapoitning not seeing any dodges pullin.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ya it was pretty dissapoitning not seeing any dodges pullin.
That's a decent drive for us up north! Normally we show pigs at that fair but didn't this year so I didn't end up goin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didnt end up making it. HOpefully next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts