Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i was getting on the interstate the ramp is 2 lanes wide and merge into 1 as you get closer to the highway. i was goin a little faster and this hemi decided i wasnt goin in front of him so he floored it:lol3::rof. naturaly i eased a little more fuel to it and left him there. after gettin on the interstate a few miles up the highway he goes by and purposly cut me off. what is their big deal?:butt: @$$holes i say:beer

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Most of my road rage occurs when people don't let me merge. With my last truck (2 bumper replacements) they didn't give me as hard of a time but w/ this truck people challenge me all the time, owell.. I'll still run someone over...

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEA BUT IT SEEMS LIKE SOME HEMI OWNERS ARE THE WORST. its like their better than us or somethin.

·
Registered
183 Posts
There just jealous!

You'll have to excuse those Hemi drivers, there just jealous. I hope you put a lil smoke on his window.:peelout

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
My experience is soccer moms in Suburbans, Hummers and Tahoes. They drive VERY fast, act like they own the road and almost always never let me on the highway when I try to merge on. I get so pissed and no I'm being sexist, my wife thinks the same thing.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i feel ya on that too sub. and yea we raced a lil futher down the road.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Here its either Maxipads or Powerjokes thinkn they have something to prove, Oh and those damn Tundra drivers too! They talk a big game till its time to haul more than just:butt:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll run a tundra. :lol3::lol3::rof:rof:rof:rof

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,435 Posts
I know what you mean man, and I have had a few people try to cut me off. With the truck being lifted, most people stay out of my way!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i love it when the dont let you on and ya go by rollin coal. realy pi$$e$ them off.

·
Registered
105 Posts
In my old truck, I didn't have too many problems with people cutting me off. Ranchhand front and rear bumpers tend to intimidate many people! One feller decided to run his PT cruiser up under my truck from a parking lot as I was driving by. Hit me just in front of the passenger rear tire. I ran up and over his little hood and totalled his cruiser, but he did get me a little too. He warped my rim and gouged my back tire! :rof

Now when I'm driving the ol' ladys grocery gitter or my bike, it's a whole nuther story!

·
Fill Diesel Only
1,033 Posts
Its to bad we have to keep showing the hemi guys we don't need a hemi to have more power. We are technically on the same team, we are major league and they are farm team. They just need to accept the fact, wave and under there breath say next time I will get the whole truck.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Here, it's the little fartcan muffler import cars. I don't drive much during the day, when we have stufff to do in the evenings rush hour is over so I don't have to dodge the idiotic females in the SUVs or the stuffed suit in the Beemer.

One BIG advantage to a tailpipe is its right at window level on those little pissant cars. I wonder what it's like to have a 5" straight pipe under full throttle blast you right in the face..

and yes an Edge EZ on full setting will leave 'em wheezing and waving the air..

ETA: Does anyone make a 5" fart can? Might be good on the end of the tailpipe..

Ops

·
Registered
974 Posts
i had a kid in a 1500 with the small v8 try to race my old truck. 06 4door on 35's with 4 people in the truck and a four wheeler in the back. I did a boosted launch and never saw the kid again.:rof

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i've seen alot of it i just dont know why they do it. i mean you know they have been smoked by a diesel before.

·
Registered
231 Posts
HA.. first part of this post made me laugh because my girlfriend would always say how only a-holes drive dodge diesels... always told her how much I liked the cummins and she didnt want me getting one due to her beliefs..
Its funny now cuz she is usually the one wanting me to do a-hole things to people on the road... Silly girl

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
The look on their faces when an 8000 pound dually spanks them is great.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tell me some more about that 99 ya got there soot.

·
Registered
565 Posts
today i was getting on the interstate the ramp is 2 lanes wide and merge into 1 as you get closer to the highway. i was goin a little faster and this hemi decided i wasnt goin in front of him so he floored it:lol3::rof. naturaly i eased a little more fuel to it and left him there. after gettin on the interstate a few miles up the highway he goes by and purposly cut me off. what is their big deal?:butt: @$$holes i say:beer
I get that all the time, especially when towing the trailer :butt:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i get it too when i got a trailer, but with a empty one i think i still can take some hemi's.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts