Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So obviously I am new to this forum and just want to tell you a little about my truck. I have a 2001 24V that is already to hook up to a sled (also a daily driver) All I have done to it is put a new valve body, torche converter on it along with a FASS pump new injectors and the programers quadzilla with adrenaline and stacked another ontop of that. I have a methanol kit in stalled to help keep the EGT down but the BAD problem I am having is that isn't enough. I have 5" stacks on it but the original 3" off the turbo back to the begining of the stacks. I can't find and QUALITY 5" that only runs from turbo to bed. I know this isn't much of an emergancy to some but last night while hooking in to a sled I have the EGT almost up to 1900 for a second or two (reminding you that at 1500 degrees for 10 or more seconds your screwed) I don't have then money to sink in to a new motor like I would want to but belive that this can all be saved with a litte extra breathing room. Can ANYONE out there point me in the right direction to getting a GOOD turbo back to bed line that is 5" ??? Please help me out here....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts