Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i unplugged most of the wires behind the dash and left it to sit for a couple days. i jsut pluged it all back in and i turn the key.... and omg i think it may not have been in park and thus didnt start...

·
Registered
214 Posts
i unplugged most of the wires behind the dash and left it to sit for a couple days. i jsut pluged it all back in and i turn the key.... and omg i think it may not have been in park and thus didnt start...
???? please do explain better lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh i ddint mean to sumbit this. i live in teh city and the police jsut towed my truck for having a torn appart dash and gave me a abandoned veicheal ticket. i was trying to plug it back in to start it and i think the shifter was not in neutral or park and thus it didnt start. now i need to go pay to get it out.

·
Super Moderator
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had 10 min to try and reassemble it to drive... i have a week to get it out or they tell me it will go to auction... so now im heading over with my 1500 witch has power inverters, air compressors, and welders to go and try to throw this back together.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Lol is be getting a winch and a trailor. Get that thing out of there lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im going down to the impound lot now, bringing my 1500 and going ot finish all the stereo install, dash replacement, and the lot of it down in there garage. the vehicles stay inside for a few hours during there intake so im going to take advantage of there inside conditions

·
Super Moderator
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On top of this they won't release it until monday because they can't find all the matching vin numbers on this truck. The guy i bought it from did not see dis honest it was used primarily on a farm for the past 10 years. So now i need to wait for the police investagation

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
973 Posts
Holy crap man thats total bs they should have never towd it thats y i live in the woods wow man id be super pissd

·
Super Moderator
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
figure i might as well follow this up. i got hte truck out after 500.00 in tow fees, impound, and a abandoned vehicle ticket. The impound officer asked me if i brought a trailer to tow it out with as it was missing a lot of parts; to witch i replied. no, i intend to bolt the dash on, install the steering wheel and one seat then drive it home. this got me many odd stairs.
from the drivers side:

from teh passenger side:

this was my fix for not having a hvac box or heater core:

and finialy my view after spending 15 min out in the impound lot:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.