Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for camo seat covers, I've found a few sites online and they are either god awful expensive or really horrible with the explanation of which style of seat is right for your truck. Does anyone have any experience with a good site? Thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
seat covers

i have never had a better seat cover then my cabela's trail gear seat covers i can take a pic of them in my truck for you if you want to see them they fit great

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? I looked at them in one of my magazines, they are the universal fit with the sinch cords? They fit good?? Yea if you wouldnt mind id like some pics.

·
Registered
138 Posts
cabela's trail gear seat covers

here are some pics of my covers they are two years old sorry my truck is so dirty its mostly dog hair but if you look there is very little on the seat covers nothing will stick to them i have washed and dryed them a few times and they are very easy to take off i forget what i paid for them but trust me my seats will fall apart long before these covers do i have been very happy with them hope this helps

By cummstrokethis at 2012-07-18

·
Registered
120 Posts
Your backup camera is awesome. Nice place to put it

·
Registered
682 Posts
What kind of screen is it

·
Registered
138 Posts
its an orion 15in tft lcd color monitor model 15RTV dc 12v

·
Registered
805 Posts
I love my marathon seat covers. They fit great and are waterproof which helps a lot. I think I paid 500 for the complete set and it's worth every penny IMO. Mine are digital camo which I like a lot.

·
Registered
138 Posts
wow they are really nice i like them alot :drool2::drool2:

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
I love my marathon seat covers. They fit great and are waterproof which helps a lot. I think I paid 500 for the complete set and it's worth every penny IMO. Mine are digital camo which I like a lot.
Yep. Break down and order Marathon's. They'll outlast the truck and fit like a glove. I choked and didn't get camo.
Small business in Montana that employs legal residents. Unique concept.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I just ordered a set of seatskinz that where on display at a local show. Didn't get them yet but I couldn't find a bad review.

Fat fingered from a dumb phone

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've had the Iggee seat covers I got off of Ebay (I posted pics on here before of them) for over 4 years and I have to admit it was the best money I've spent on this truck. I really couldn't be happier with a seat cover and they still look pretty good. The problem with spending $500 on seat covers is that you could get a full set of Katskinz leather for about $800. Yeah it's 300 more but they aren't covers and they are leather. I think when I'm due to replace these covers.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The first price I did was from Marathon and I was just shocked at the price.

·
Registered
138 Posts
they are really nice tho i have never seen them but its hard to spend so much on seat covers

·
Registered
265 Posts
I've had a set of marathons on my F250. They were awesome. I found a set of Wet Oakles on craigslist for my Dodge. They are ok. I don't like them near as much as the marathons I had but they are form fitted, washable, and keep the seats clean. I agree the marathons are pricey but they will outlast the truck in the durability dept.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Cabelas tactical. They are amazing and made for ur truck. When u order them u need to be in your truck. They will ask u tons of questions and they fit amazing

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.