Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

help with sb dd not disengaging

822 19
just intstalled dd an it seems like theres not enought pedal to disengage the clutch it just wants to drag an not go into gear esay at all any thought ideas anything thanks
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
11,940 Posts
The slave or master cyl lost enoung fluid that can't recover. Or the MC is leaing back for part of travel. Understand SB has a kit with a little more power. Do not recomend trying individual parts. Hard to bleed, ect. Generally if MC is bad the Slave is not far behind and will fail in 37 days or so. JMHO

G

·
there are fingers/lever on the pressure plate that can break there is a good chance one of these are broke and this is where your problem is coming from my truck has a broken one and is having similar problems as yours and i am putting a new one in tomarrow the new plate was under warranty and this new one has four fingers instead of three.
i highly suuggest you call peter at sbc as soon as you can about this problem and he will get you fixed up

G

·
not sure what it could be but something is not working correctly i still drive mine have for a few months before someone told me thats what is was and i drove is to ts outlaw which is 1300miles round trip it just sucks shoving it into gear but sometimes it will work good for a couple shifts then acts up again

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.