Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i installed the banks 6 gun with pda and i hooked everything up the way it should be and i had it on the stock level and when i was out doing the transmission programming the truck started to act funny and the check engine light came on and i was worried if i would even make it home. But anyways the pda read that it was a fuel rail circut problem so i unhooked them and hooked the stock ones back up and it went away and then i plugged them in again and it never did it again. Any thoughts im pretty worried about going any distances with that in the back of my head. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Hmm....sounds like the Banks just tripped something. If the code does not come back I would not be too worried. Just keep an eye on it

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called banks and talked to them about it and they suggested to change out the fuel filter since i hadnt in awhile. So hopefully it never happens again!! Makes a guy a little worried when that stuff happens!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts