Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, maybe I can get some good info from you guys on here, but this is what Im looking for. Im not into the whole racing thing or my truck being super fast. I want to put an exhaust system on here that sounds GREAT and is AFFORDABLE! I like the whole stack thing and I found a video on you tube that a guy put 5" from Turbo back into 7" Grandrock stacks. His truck sounded Awesome! I know that I want to do a DPF delete, but give me some input on what sounds good! I love the loud diesel sound! This is my first diesel and I have a lot to learn. Also trying to make it easy to change over for emissions testing that once a year thing when it happens!

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
I would go with 5" tbe and make your own delete sims its pretty easy and you will only be about $305 into there is a few threads on here on the diy kits and hit one of the sponsors up for the exhaust I order my kits thru james at rolling smoke diesel but there is others on here to

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would go with 5" tbe and make your own delete sims its pretty easy and you will only be about $305 into there is a few threads on here on the diy kits and hit one of the sponsors up for the exhaust I order my kits thru james at rolling smoke diesel but there is others on here to
Thanks for the input! Stupid question though....what is tbe stand for?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Turbo Back Exhaust

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Turbo Back Exhaust. No question is stupid.
Thanks! Ive been reading these threads for the last 3 nights all night long and there is sooooo much info its overwhelming! Its good to know that people like you can help!

G

·
Thanks! Ive been reading these threads for the last 3 nights all night long and there is sooooo much info its overwhelming! Its good to know that people like you can help!
Been there, done that. Still spend hours reading, and still confused. But this place is a great source for information.

·
Premium Member
10,370 Posts
Yep, these guys are the best :thumbsup:

James
RSD

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I would get with James @ Rollin Smoke or Wally @ FTE Diesel. They can get you all set up with your 5" TBE and Stacks. Great guys to deal with. They will answer any of your questions and help you get the perfect exhaust combo you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
10,370 Posts
I would get with James @ Rollin Smoke or Wally @ FTE Diesel. They can get you all set up with your 5" TBE and Stacks. Great guys to deal with. They will answer any of your questions and help you get the perfect exhaust combo you are looking for.
Thanks bro :yourock:

James
RSD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.