Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a Luke Ceramic Button Clutch, jus something small and i little of an upgrade. My stock clutch is slipping when i get on it jus because of pump work, although im sure the clutch has seen its better days before i bought the truck. Someone please help me out or is there another clutch thats like the Luke around the same price. thanks guys!

·
Registered
896 Posts
I don't know what the luke cost's, but I believe valiar makes a couple stock size replacement clutch's that are reasonably priced. I've ran two valair 13" upgrade clutches in two different trucks and been very happy with them. Personally I would try to stay away from a full ceramic clutch, the engagement is very sharp and grabby.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what kinda of price am i looking at with the 13 inch upgrade? And i have heard that the lukes are grabby

·
Registered
896 Posts
here's a link to Valairs site, they have a few different options available. I spent $700 on my 13" kevlar ceramic, that was with shipping.
Valair Heavy Duty & Performance Clutches
If you decide to buy one of there clutches contact Jamie at Cummins Performance Parts He made me a better deal on my clutch than the manufacturer would.

Reactions: Valair1

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay man thanks a lot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
for one its luk maybe thats why you didnt find it and for two the kennys clutch u just bought is a big piece of s*!t !!!!!!!!!just for ur FYI!!!!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
i got a valair not the 13 but its rated at 400 hp and 850 lb ft and it was 350 shipped from Valair Performance Diesel Clutches it dosent look like they have mine any more but there is a 550hp for 499 and the stock OEM is only 270

1 - 7 of 7 Posts