Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fass system is messed up right now so I had to jerk it off of the truck for the moment. I am not the one you put it on and am needing some help with hooking the stock lift pump and lines back up. I think that I got most of it figured out except for where the suction line and return line hoks together and bolts behind the fuel filter. Is this right?? Also, I am thinkin that a banjo bolt is needed to go through the suction and return line fittings and the it screws in to the back of the fuel filter. Is this right?? If so, I don;t have the nbanjo bolt that come out of it and am needed to find another one. Anybody got any tips on where to find one to fit it??

Thanks guys....I would appreciate all of the help and input

Matt

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, when hookin my stock lines back up.... should the suction and return line both mount to the fuel filter....one of them onto the back of the fuel filter and then one of them on the bottom of the fuel filter?? And ahould both also have banjo fittings??

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
the line on the top in the rear is the input from the transfer pump and the one out the bottom goes to the VP. both are banjo bolts. no return lines hook to the fuel filter.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, where does the return line hook up at up there then??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts