Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

help me please truck messed up

948 20
i jus got a quadzilla adrenaline n had a performance place intall it n my truck wont turn off unless i pull fuse and chip wont stay set wat do i do
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
are you sure there isnt a turbo cooling cycle on it?

· Registered
339 Posts
some are egt temp set before they turn off

Maybe yours is set too low?

I would take the thing back and tell them to either show you how to set it if that is the problem or fix their mistake if the crossed a wire wrong

· Registered
339 Posts
Sorry thats the extent of my knowledge

ive only run the edge j/a

dont know much about the quadzilla

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Either they have the wires hooked up to the fuses wrong or the turbo timer is on hit the go pedal when it does it and see if it shuts off. Also I have heard not too long ago that somebody had a similar problem but I don't know what happened with it

· Registered
1,654 Posts
why didnt you install it? its really easy to do. But from the looks of your typing skills maybe you shouldnt have. :rof

· Banned
399 Posts
When you pull out the key, step on the brake, or rap the fuel pedal. If it shuts down, the turbo timer is enabled, and you need to reset the timer delay. If it continues to run, take it back to the installer, they did the install improperly.

· Registered
140 Posts
If you just got it new recently quadzilla had a problem with something on the board of the 01 and 02's. I had to send mine back because it done the same thing and they are fixin it. The day I called them they said that I was the 4th guy that day to call about it. Good luck and hopefully it's just something they can fix for you.

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i emailed the sit i bought it from about returning it and they said they wont take it back and i have to go thru quadzilla how to i go bout doing that

· Registered
140 Posts
i emailed the sit i bought it from about returning it and they said they wont take it back and i have to go thru quadzilla how to i go bout doing that
Just get on quadzillapower.com and click on the contact us link and there is a number you can call to speak directly with them. Just tell them what is going on and they should take care of you. They have mine now. They said that a part of the board was bad.

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
shouldn the adrenaline have came with the little monitor to or does it not when you order the pulse

· Registered
1,420 Posts
You should probably go to the official Adrenaline thread since your new to it. Lots of info there for ya. Yeah, it's a powerful box but it has a chemical imbalance like an ex girlfriend I had. She landed in the mental hospital for 3 months and came out fixed. Get used to your ADR. doing the same.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.