Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to get new tires tomorrow because a last min trip came up:banghead:. I currently have toyo mts but on such short notice I might not be able to get some, plus I want something different. My possible options are dick cepek mud countrys, baja claws, km2's, Kumho mt's, mtz's, and maybe toyo's or mud grapplers(but those are to loud for how much highway I drive) I don't tow much heavier than 8k and all I got was 30k out of my toyo's.

Which do yall think I should get?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have to get new tires tomorrow because a last min trip came up:banghead:. I currently have toyo mts but on such short notice I might not be able to get some, plus I want something different. My possible options are dick cepek mud countrys, baja claws, km2's, Kumho mt's, mtz's, and maybe toyo's or mud grapplers(but those are to loud for how much highway I drive) I don't tow much heavier than 8k and all I got was 30k out of my toyo's.

Which do yall think I should get?
Check out the Nitto Trail Grappler M/T. They aren't loud and they have a pretty aggressive looking tread pattern. I just put them on my truck.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Needed some new tires as well and these were pretty cheap compared to the others. They're Kumho KL78's. Theyre an AT though. 325/60/20. Lovem them so far. Took the pic with my droid so its ok but really miss all the cool detail in the sidewalls are tread. 305 and bigger have the wide tread that wrap around like these though.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
I run Courser CT's...a little cheaper of a tire than the big name brands, but have around 24k on them now and still have atleast 50% tread left....Don't haul on them everyday but most of the summer time:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I have the Dick Cepek M/T and really like them but I wish they were an E rated tire but I'm getting even wear. But if I had to buy tires right now I would more than likely buy the Trail Grapplers, ever review I have read as been good.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm looking at the Nitto's next time as well. At $100 less a tire then a Toyo and nothing but good reviews I'm in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts