Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on a Stage 2 injector upgrade soon, but I need help with my decision. At first I was leaning towards DDP, but I also like the Edge Jammers. One of the Jammers pro's as I understand it, is an all new injector with no core charge. What should I do? Please share your $.02 of experience.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
I have a set of JammerII's (not nozzels) idle is a bit loopy, not enough to see the tac jump, but you can hear and see it, even when off idle in neutral.
They make way more smoke than I want, power is good though, I have not tried DDP, but all I've read is that they are cleaner and make more power. I guess if your on a budget jammers are the ticket, if you can spring for DDP go for it
that old saying "you get what you pay for comes to mind"

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have ddps and love them. If you shop around you can get ddps for not much more than the jammers. Just depends on how well you know how to use the internet. My ddps inc fuel mileage and improved idle. They don't run as hot as the jammers. Spend an extra 100 and give your engine what it deserves. Better to do it right the first time than to have to do it again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I put the stage 2 nozzels on my truck last year, aside from the smoke when the truck is lugged, I like them real well. I got the nozzels for around 250.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
we've sold alot of the "Edge" ones w/o any issues, they are made by Diesel Dynamics anyway. the other nice part is no core charge on them. what turbo upgrade do you plan on doing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts