Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i was driving home last night and all of a sudden the truck started loosing power. so i headed for the shoulder and then it was just dead. Put it in park let it set for a few seconds and then tried to start it again, took a few turns to start but it did, ran real rough then smoothed out. Put it in drive and got a half a block maybe then same thing, all over again got maybe a half mile and would not start any more, towed it back and pulled codes and it said "fuel pump control circuit low". First thing to my mind is the lift pump, am i correct?? I found one at Genos so any thoughts??

2004.5 2500 w/ preditor stack, removed still same, rest is bone stock

HELP!!!

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Sounds like LP to me....just pray the rail pump is ok....:$:

·
Premium Member
25,253 Posts
Yep, sounds like the LP. But check your fuel filter as well if you havent allready.

Dodge | Commins | Forum

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its been giving me a few little stumbles ( i mean very few) but i thought it was the TPS so i kinda ignored it till it got to where i could tell for sure... Well haha i guess i got my wish huh, it seemed to just run out of fuel and Sunday i could blow black soot with the best of them. So that was my first thought.

Thanks Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts