Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

help help help???????????????

567 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  dukeboy_318
ok so a few things occured all at the same time today and could use some info

1.went to use my a/c today and i hear it blowin and its ice cold comin out of the defroster slots by the front window,but there is nothing coming out of the vents in the dash..now i took my old cd player out to install a new cd player and ran the i-pod cord to the glovebox and to do that i removed the glovebox..now it worked just fine yesterday until i put the new stuff in..could something have came disconnected and if so what?

2.steering..all of a sudden my truck dont steer well.yes its got the right amount of ps fluis but there is alot of play in the steering wheel when i turn...

so nothin major but its annoying as all get out...
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
817 Posts
Not too sure about the steering, but you need to check all your vacuum lines. The default setting when you have a vacuum leak is the defroster. Don't know of any behind the stereo but it's a possibility.

· Registered
20 Posts
vents

when mine stopped coming out dash it was my vacume line under hood. check the one under your brake resevoir.

· Registered
305 Posts
yep vaccum line, probably bumped the line that runs to the firewall behind the glovebox which controls the defroster and the vents, if the line is loose it doesnt let the door open properly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.