1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
model early 2004 3500 QCLB SRW
origanal trans 47re
new trans is 07 g56

Good morning everyone. Well a few months ago i had complete my manual swap in my truck.Everything mechaniclly went fine.I had to get my driveshafts modded and find the shifter console pieces,but no biggy. I have a smarty for the truck and i had got ahold of Bob from MADS and he had sent me the recovery sofeware for a manuall truck.Every thing loaded fine but as soon as the turn the key the cel is on it(P2127) tps low volts.The truck drives fine but i only have 3/4 throttle when its flooded. Ive tried a new sensor even though i know mine was fine. Ive tried 3 diff revoverys from smart and still the same code.

Anyone have this problem!!!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Did you figure it out?

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have the same code popping up but after I did a new clutch in my 07

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the exact same problem as you are having following a conversion in my 04.5 to a g56 using a smarty sr recovery file, I have also found that even using the ecm update software on the smarty website it does the same thing.
Have contacted smarty, changed the tpps, tryed ecm's out of a manual truck all have the same problem. Will keep posted if I find a solution

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the exact same problem as you are having following a conversion in my 04.5 to a g56 using a smarty sr recovery file, I have also found that even using the ecm update software on the smarty website it does the same thing.
Have contacted smarty, changed the tpps, tryed ecm's out of a manual truck all have the same problem. Will keep posted if I find a solution
Nat I found a thread on here with a guy that had the same issues a us that did the manual PCM and that fix it. I'm gonna try one. Ill keep u updated as well

Drakes iPhone

·
Registered
526 Posts
I want to do this swap, but I dont want these problems. Curious to see how this plays out...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Timboapps and I are workin on this it will take a few weeks. I got a body and engine harness out of an 04 manual 305 ho that he is gonna pic apart to see what is diff. We are think that we may have to go to a fender mount style apps and repin a few wires in the ECM. That's not in stone yet though. I will keep this updated.

Drakes iPhone

·
On call 24/7
12,630 Posts
:stuck::eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno::pray::pray:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts