Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the process of replacing the heater core and AC evap core in the HVAC box from my 92 cummins. I have cleaned it up as it was dirty, I noticed there was 3 doors that are controlled within the box that control airflow such as a blend door.

I have looked all over and am unable to find a site that sells the three doors so that the old ones can be replaced as they are dirty and deteriorating.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Have you looked at the dodge/Chrysler factory direct type sites?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did it shows the part as discontinued.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I had the same problem, exept my truck had no AC, but the heater core should be changed. I bought a John Deere heater core from a 7830 tractor. The heater is 2½ bigger than original. I built a frame to fix it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was able to find the heater core and AC evap core, what i cant find are those three different blend doors.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have three I'd sell you if you need them

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats condition are they in? I was preferably looking for new ones, or like new ones.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are stained from the rusty and corroded heater core. It sucks because the foam soaks all the nasty stuff in.

·
Registered
161 Posts
The foam is intact, but they are used.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
They are not reproduced. You either have to find mint originals...not likely...or clean up and redo your originals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts