Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've used my '91 D250 as a daily driver from home to work for a year now. On the interstate, I noticed my fan kicking on high more than usual and what would you know, the engine is running hot. I got home and popped the hood and realized there is a line leaking engine coolant and is pretty corroded. It's on the passenger side of the truck and runs from the engine block down to the transmission heat exchanger. Anyone have a part # for this line or even what it is called? Any guesses would be appreciated because I'm completely stumped. I've attached a few pictures of the line.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
I don't believe they are available but you Might be able to copy the Length by a reg section of rubber hose Or make a Line from Copper if Possible .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course it's my luck to have a part break on this thing that you can't find any more. Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
20,237 Posts
I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Of course it's my luck to have a part break on this thing that you can't find any more. Thanks for the help!
That is not really uncommon.....30 year old vehicle will tend to have a few parts that are no longer available.....;)

·
Registered
671 Posts
That is not really uncommon.....30 year old vehicle will tend to have a few parts that are no longer available.....;)
Especially parts that folks swap out with a hose...I did that to my 99 when that similar tube rotted out, it was cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts