Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good job showing how friendly the "Dodge" RAM community is guys... A simple question can be resolved with a simple response.

As for OP,

Truck looks clean, although I have no experience or knowledge of that site, and therefore can't say yay or nay. Just an FYI, this site (CumminsForum) is primarily diesel HD pickups. (2500, 3500 pickups). Which I suppose caused the negative responses. If you've never owned the "Dodge" ram line before, you may not be knowledgeable in these trucks to the point that most here are.

If you would like more solid info on the 1500 lineup (half ton trucks), follow the link above for Ramforum, as they are more focused on the half ton trucks.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
That's a lot of miles for a vehicle 2 years old or less.

But...... I don't buy used. Unless it's something like a 'beater-with-heater' or a beat-up old 4X4 that I'm gonna turn into a crusher buggy. Maybe something to haul hay with.....

But for a daily driver? No way. I don't want somebody else's problems. Got enough of my own, thank you.

Just my personal opinion. Actually, less opinion than observation.

YMMV

·
Registered
550 Posts
Some sort of spam account....... For sure.

--
Sometimes these accounts are created to build hundreds of "link backs" to a certain site, from hundreds of random sites that accept free posts. Like this one.

This helps boost your search rankings, and when people search for trucks to buy, your dealership, or your webpage shows up in the first few result pages.

This used to be called "Google Bombing".

·
Go Packers
6,175 Posts
A state, no. But Mexico is in the Americas tho. It is situated in Central America.

@ddphillips52 I do know what you meant. Just picking bit. :thumbup:

Reactions: HeavyTwo

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
A state, no. But Mexico is in the Americas tho. It is situated in North America.

@ddphillips52 I do know what you meant. Just picking bit. :thumbup:
The word 'America' is in our Country's name. As in, "United States of....."

Germany is part of Europe. So is France, the UK and Spain. But the people of those Countries refer to themselves as 'Germans' or 'French' not as Europeans. Europe is just a Continent.

North America is a Continent. As is South America. And Asia.

Mexico is no more part of America than Russia. That would be like saying Israel (Asia) is somehow or another related to Mongolia or Japan.

Not picking on you, you're just repeating what you've heard on TV. THE dumbest people on the Planet are on TV. Repeat them at your own risk.

The word 'America' is in our name. Ergo, we are Americans.

Carry on :blues:

·
Go Packers
6,175 Posts
^^ You make a valid point. In school, teachers taught what countries were included the Americas. I fully understand that Made in America USA has its own meaning too.

To say that I'm repeating what I heard on TV, Sir, we can agree to disagree.

I should have stated Mexico is in Central America, my bad. Unless things are being taught differently these days.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
^^ You make a valid point. In school, teachers taught what countries were included the Americas. I fully understand that Made in America USA has its own meaning too.

To say that I'm repeating what I heard on TV, Sir, we can agree to disagree.

I should have stated Mexico is in Central America, my bad. Unless things are being taught differently these days.
Not to be a D!()# but Mexico is in North America.

Not dissing you, just pointing out how the media likes to take control of a narrative in order to push its own agenda.

WE are Americans. Mexicans are not. They are Mexicans.

Please understand that I mean this in the kindest way.

·
Go Packers
6,175 Posts
No worries. This just goes to prove this is why I excelled in lunch and recess at school. Believe you me, I'm not getting into particulars with geography here on out!

Agreed: We are Americans!! They are Mexicans. Point taken & well received!

See, when I try to be 'cute' or 'a smarty' It always backfires. Thank you for taking the time to point this out. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
No worries. This just goes to prove this is why I excelled in lunch and recess at school. Believe you me, I'm not getting into particulars with geography here on out!

Agreed: We are Americans!! They are Mexicans. Point taken & well received!

See, when I try to be 'cute' or 'a smarty' It always backfires. Thank you for taking the time to point this out. :thumbup:
Most people are busy making a living, running a business, raising a family, taking care of loved ones....

Most people don't have the time, or the interest, to know everything about everything.

So when they hear something on the media, they absorb it as if it were truthful. Thirty years ago, you could get by doing that.

Today, the media is the most dishonest, corrupt, lying pile of doo-doo on the Planet.

So if you hear or read something in or on the media, it is most likely wrong or a flat-out lie.

Sad, really.

Those people eat, live, breathe and crap their ideology. It's all they know. It's all they care about.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts