Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO i bought the kit from autometer with the phantom pyro trans boost gauges. They came with directions but i cant figure out how to install the boost gauge everyone says you need a boost bolt? Was the boost bolt suppose to come with the kit i bought does anyone have pictures to help me out on where i hook it up and what the boost bolt looks like? Thanks
Also wondering where to hook up the trans sensor to and if the kit should have came with special wire for the trans sensor to the gauge/

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
SO i bought the kit from autometer with the phantom pyro trans boost gauges. They came with directions but i cant figure out how to install the boost gauge everyone says you need a boost bolt? Was the boost bolt suppose to come with the kit i bought does anyone have pictures to help me out on where i hook it up and what the boost bolt looks like? Thanks
Also wondering where to hook up the trans sensor to and if the kit should have came with special wire for the trans sensor to the gauge/
go to dieselmanor.com...the will give u step by step directions,,,i have the same kit,,,i got my boost bolt from genosgarage...also your gonna need the male compression adaptor to screw into the boost bolt,,,,autometer only gives you the brass female fittin that goes to the back of the gauge,,,,,,then your gonna need the manifold for your trans line,,,again u can get that from dieselmanor,,,,the directions have photos and are very clear ,,,,,hope this helps

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
all the info ya need will be on dieselmanor.com,,,just click on the gauge install for 3rd gen,,,,,,,,i think they even have an autometer directions

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YA THAT CITE JUST HAS THE SAME DIRECTIONS I GOT FROM AUTOMETER THEY ARE UNIVERSAL DIRECTIONS.
tHESE GAUGES ARE :buttkick:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gauges Installed Today Working Great. Had To Buy I Fitting To Tap My Boost Into The Intake But Working Great. Also Hooked Up A Ts Performance Shift Module Didn't Notice Any Difference Junk! Also Boost Fooler Did Nothing More Junk

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
put up some pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts