Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I bought some aftermarket projector headlights with the halos. I Wired everything up right, but for some reason my Halos wont turn off, my headlights and the LED's and the running light shuts off, but not the Halos. I have checked the marker light and it gets no voltage when everthing is off, but it seems that is drawing power thru my headlight plug but when I check with the volt meter it says 0.

Any ideas guys? :confused013:

·
Registered
324 Posts
the halo's should be hard wired into the running lights, i dont know how they would be drawing power out of the head light plug. if you have the same halo's i do anyway.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have them hardwired into the running lights.. I just went down and goofed around with them and got the bulb out for the halo itself, I put it back in and it magically turned off. I think I have fixed it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
lol good deal....just curious, are these the lights u have?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
same ones as you, except my 3 led's work, ill post some pictures tommorrow

·
Registered
324 Posts
mine work, i just didnt have them hooked up in this picture.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
o ok, do they put out a good bit of light?

·
Registered
324 Posts
yea thats y there not hooked up. to much light at night for just having running lights on

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey white-noise where did you order your headlights from? i plan on getting some new ones pretty soon and those look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, new problem, now I am getting no power to the headlights on the driver side of the truck. The halos, LED's and the light bar all work though. Also, my High beam indicator wont turn off. Any ideas? Im starting to regret not sticking with my stocks.

·
Registered
680 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts