Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a problem with a truck I just bought. It will not turn on the dash gauges or light the injectors unless I unplug this harness and plug it back in.

When I unplug this, it will start to click, and I know it will then start. It is running rough, it seems like it is not firing all of the injectors like it should. This may be a wiring problem, but I also may have an injector problem. Please give me some advice!:thumbsup

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW the harness that you are seeing has been replaced, although the harness (female in pic) has not been replaced.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It also has a p0069 CEL when I flip the key.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nevermind, I found my problem! One rocker had fell off of the cross and this is the result.

I will start another thread for the complete rebuild...Chris

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, it does suck...But I have other news. I straightened the pushrods, put them back in, and the truck now runs on five cylinders. #1 is blowing back into the crank. This will be started on another thread. But where my problem is now, I have wiring problems. I am looking for a 3rd gen wiring guru to help. Time to start a new thread...:thud:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts