Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
Just got my Bone stock 2006 Megacab a month and a half ago and all I can say is wow!! Only has 14,200 miles and looks and smells new. I have allready added a bunch of appearence and power mods.
Traded up from a 2004 F-150 FX-4 and all I can say is Never again will I go gas in a truck again. 6 MPG better milage and about a 100% beefier truck. Love the power of the cummins.
So far I have been averageing 22 MPG and The Megacab is absolutely Monsterous.
Hope to chat with some of you in the future, Later Jason

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
:welcome::welcome: Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
:welcome::woot: you'll only come to love it more

·
Registered
246 Posts
:welcome:

I'm just down the road from you in Fort Lupe` and we're both next to a nice Cummins performance shop over here.

Congrats on graduating out of that ford. :thumbsup

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome Jason:welcome::thumbsup

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,023 Posts
Hey Jason :welcome: Hope you find all the info you need on here.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Ohhhh we're not gonna be good for your wallet!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ohhhh we're not gonna be good for your wallet!
Believe me I know I have dumped over $13,000 in my 2000 SS Camaro over the past year. It is a completely new car. 410 rwhp and runs 12's at bandi.

Just adding the Predator made me happy with the new truck. :hyper: and now I have an awesome tow vechicle to get my camaro up there!!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Believe me I know I have dumped over $13,000 in my 2000 SS Camaro over the past year. It is a completely new car. 410 rwhp and runs 12's at bandi.

Just adding the Predator made me happy with the new truck. :hyper: and now I have an awesome tow vechicle to get my camaro up there!!!
Well your always welcome to come up here and see what TNT revolution does to your truck:$: It's a slippery slope and we're all here to give you a push over the edge:rof I had the bug before the truck so I was screwed from day one!

Anyways its nice to see more members and I look forward to meeting you:thumbsup

·
Registered
345 Posts

what color is it? and do you run any of the e.t. class's?

·
Registered
279 Posts
:welcome::$::$::$::peelout:beer:thumbsupThats why we work isnt it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
what color is it? and do you run any of the e.t. class's?
Navy Blue Metallic with Silver 35th Anniversary SS Stripes.
Completely went through the whole car. Moser Ford 9" rear with Strange pro nodular third member, 35 spline axles with 4.30 gears and Detroit locker. Strange drive shaft, Spec stage 4 clutch, All tubular suspension parts, Sub frame connectors, Head and cam combo, Fast 90 MM Intake and throttle body, Long tube headers NO CATS, Borla exhaust, Ported oil pump, New brakes, tires, wheels, slicks the whole shebang. Car only has 40,000 miles and 1,500 miles on the new set up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts