Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!! New to the site and to diesels, although I've wanted to get one for sometime now. So, after my lil pos was recently totaled by a woman in a beemah, I spent a lil extra and dove in.

I picked up an 01 Quad Cab, short bed, with a 123k on it, 4wd, auto. I know I've heard stories about the autos and went for it anyway. It's a one owner truck with no mods done to it, so that made me feel a little better. Seems to run good and shift fine. I've found a couple small things wrong. The wipers aren't going back down by themselves and the sprayer isn't working, but all in all, no major issues. I'll get all the stuff tackled once it gets a bit warmer out. We've been slammed with snow here in RI usually with a good storm once a week and we're running out of place to put the snow!! Anyway, the site looks really cool and I can't wait to delve in and continue to learn about my new truck. Here's a quick pic I took when I got it home.

Jesse

·
Marble Crusher
1,857 Posts
looks like a nice low mileage truck, be sure to check the 98.5-02 section for common problems such as fuel lift pump failures.

-Jordan-

·
Registered
25 Posts
im from CT and just bought a 95 12v. As long as that truck isnt upgraded the trany should hold fine. And my trucks windshield sprayer isnt workin either but there cheap. AND IM PLOWING BUT HAVE NO WERE FOR THE SNOW TO GO EITHER

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
6,080 Posts
welcome aboard enjoy your stay & your new rig.
USER CP edit sig then edit profile, it helps us help you when asking questions. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I didn't want to go and put all my info in my sig on my first or second post and be one of "those guys".....hahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts