Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! we been waiting awhile to finally get our spot on this forum and after a bunch of back and forth with the admins and the ad team I see we finally got it. We are a Canadian based business specializing in using EFILive to custom tune Diesel's all over Western Canada and into the US. We have been at this for 6 years now and have committed countless hours into customer support and building our tune base. We are a reseller of EFILive and have been for many years. We are also on the Cummins Beta team so that when new products drop we can be ready to go as quickly as possible.

We are located in Edmonton Alberta Canada and have been consistently growing as more and more customers find us and learn about what we do. This forum is one of the many ways we have chosen to try and advertise and show everyone what we can do.

We strive on returning calls as quickly as possible (even if that means on the weekends) and we do our best to go over and above to make sure that you, the customer, are 100% satisfied with your purchase.

All our prices are in Canadian Dollars so if you're North of the border you do not have to worry about Converting back and forth. If your south of the border the conversion works in your favor.

I know many members on here have already been setup with our tunes, and if so I encourage you to post your results in our forum. Additinally we invite you to head over to our facebook page at www.facebook.com/cooperscustomsolutions to see old projects that we have done and have worked on with our customers.

Thanks for your time, We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. In the near future I will be posting a pricelist for everything we offer.

Mitch Cooper
Adrienne Cooper
780 271 6780

1 - 1 of 1 Posts