Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to introduce myself to those of you who don’t know me already. I’ve been on this site for just a few months now since my first diesel purchase but also spend a lot of time on the yfz450 forum, which is another big hobby of mine. My name is Alex and I manage a used car dealership in Salem with my father and a few others. I’ve been here full time for just over 4 yrs since I graduated college but we’ve been here for nearly 20 yrs at this location and in the business for over 30.

I wanted to network our name in another form besides the auto trader, Craig list, google..etc. There are a lot of great people on this site that would be a pleasure to meet in person and I’m sure are in need or will be in need of a nice used car sometime in the future. I have always enjoyed working and networking with people of similar interests.

We specialize mostly in used imports such as Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Infiniti, BMW and some others here and there. Each one is completely inspected and run through our service dept for a detailed checkup, updates are performed as needed. We prefer to stay in the premium category as far as condition goes, typically they simply sell themselves. We are normal people here, family owned and really try to not be the typical high pressure sales that most encounter while car shopping. I personally HATE the high pressure mood, its stressful and usually doesn’t make for a good day.

Feel free to post up any comments, questions. This is here for open discussion. If you feel compelled and are in need of a vehicle, do a Google search for Salem auto sales to check out our website and inventory.

I already met Dleigh007 at our lot a little over a week ago. I spotted the Dodge, then as we started talking this forum came up. I mentioned my Dodge and that I’m new to this site…etc etc. It’s a Small world.

Anyhoo, I hope I get the opportunity to meet some of you guys in person, whether on the street passing by or at our dealership. We have great vehicles here, I know that you won’t be disappointed. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Alex

·
06 Cummins
2,906 Posts
get more pictures up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
do you guys get many diesels? i'll be starting to look for one soon

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
get more pictures up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha... Do you mean for myself to have more pics of my Dodge or our dealership post more photos of our cars? Elaborate buddy

We are only allowed 9 photos per vehicle so I just stick to that, 6 exterior, 3 interior so you get a complete walk around. :thumbsup:

We don't stock too many diesels as a primary purchase but do take them in trade. We mostly stick with the more compact to midsized vehicles because we can stock more inventory. We had a friends 1 ton Quad Cab LB Duramax and it took up about 3 Honda Civic spaces... :hehe:

·
06 Cummins
2,906 Posts
more pictures of your truck!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More pics of the truck will definitely be coming soon

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol. I agree. I was confused cause I have 9 photos of each car online, I didn't think I needed more.

I will post up some more truck pics tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts