Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN INSTALLED Hellmann performance billet intake manifold.

For 2003-07 5.9 Common Rails

I opened the box to inventory the contents but nothing else has been opened, used, installed, or anything. You will receive everything that was originally provided.

This intake is what's known as a "side draft" intake. It requires the stock intake plenum/shelf to first be milled off. Anyone planning a build with machine shop work may consider this intake.

I initially planned to have my engine completely overhauled and gathered up parts to do so, but things change...sadly.

I bought this intake years ago so I do not feel the financial loss, it's simply time to get it out from my closet! Therefore, I am not trying to recoup every cent I spent on it. I'm honestly going to set someone up with some serious savings.

This intake usually costs $1375. Link to the site for additional details: http://www.hellmannperformance.com/billet-intake-manifold.html

$750 plus shipping (yes, this is a fraction of what it costs from the manufacturer.)

Message me if interested.

Thanks y'all

·
Vendor
14,942 Posts
@ShaunM

Are you still trying to sell this?
Cleaning up the classifieds.
With no response in 2 weeks, it gets removed.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wish i could find a deal like this up North!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts