Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys use? the other day i used royal purple. sprayed on outer tires,tread etc. rinsed and the water was brown like it was working but was still pretty bad.

I bought the tires barely used and they had some dirt on them. Is there anything I can use thats a little better then royal purple?

I saw people used bleach white? This and a scruber and then apply tire shine? Im mainly worried about the treads and inside of them. Just makes the truck look bad.

I dont want to apply tire shine on the treads of course.

any suggestions?

· Registered
306 Posts
what do you guys use? the other day i used royal purple. sprayed on outer tires,tread etc. rinsed and the water was brown like it was working but was still pretty bad.

I bought the tires barely used and they had some dirt on them. Is there anything I can use thats a little better then royal purple?

I saw people used bleach white? This and a scruber and then apply tire shine? Im mainly worried about the treads and inside of them. Just makes the truck look bad.

I dont want to apply tire shine on the treads of course.

any suggestions?
I use wesleys tire bleach works great at gettin that brown stuff left from tire shine:thumbsup:

· Banned
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
used bleach white.... GREAT STUFF!! Need a little more cleaning, but for the most part all came off. sprayed, waited, scrubed and water, and soap turned brown. rinsed and did about twice. good stuff

· Registered
412 Posts
that works

Go cheap ,a can of commet and a brush.
honestly, i have had the best results from using this method as well. Learned it from a car detailer, so that counts for something, right? :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.