Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got to work today and turned my light switch off and only the headlights stayed on... I pulled the two headlight fuses under the hood do the won't run my batteries down but now the high beam indicator light it staying on in the dash

·
Registered
326 Posts
Dimmer switch on steering column or the headlight relay

:flag1::flag1::flag1:

·
Bush_242
319 Posts
still trying to figure mine out. i replaced the bulbs a few months ago with some brighter sylvania bulbs now the headlight symbol on the dash is always on (when the light switch is turned on). relay is fine, fuses are fine. could this be a bad light switch? low beams are literally low. as in during low beam i can barely see mailboxes along the street because i have very little light. i have to use the high beams constantly. any advice would be great. i have the standard(not sport) 1 bulb per headlight setup

·
Hide your cats!
5,100 Posts
Should have a light 9006 those are the correct wattage that may be the issue. Can you try the old bulbs? See if it's better?

·
Bush_242
319 Posts
yeah i couldnt remember what the number was i bought. but they must have been different. ill go get the 9006 and see what happens. should have just done a hid conversion. thanks man

·
Bush_242
319 Posts
found them at pepboys. Google search sucks lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.