Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I couldn't take my truck down to the pull because of a headgasket failure Friday. I am looking for a good place to take my head to that can cut it for o-rings and do all needed machine work. Any info could would be very appriciated.

·
Registered
738 Posts
campbell machine is where i took mine, i didn't have it cut for o-rings but they can do it all. they are out in the woods south of spokane. i take everything to them. 509-448-8339

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks i will have to give them a call i have a chit chat about it. Anything else?

·
Western WA President
8,439 Posts
know of any west of the mountains?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets try a stightly different question. For those of you that have oringed heads where did you get the work done at? I am not objectionable to driving a ways to get it done. Just want a shop that will do good work and what i need done.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I know that ddp can do it im not sure if they do it in house or not but i have talked to them about it and it sounds like they know how to get it done right.

·
Registered
738 Posts
did they try and talk you out of the o-ring at campbells?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Campbell does not have the jig and stuff to do the head they can just do the block. His prices on the rest of the head work are really good though.

·
Registered
738 Posts
sorry about that, i thought they told me they could do the o-ring on the head.:doh:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No problem sounded like they are good people to work with.

·
Registered
738 Posts
i have had them do work on almost everything i own. they are good people and do top notch work, it is just a small shop with the owner, his son, and one other guy working there, which is the main reason i like them so much. if you end up using ddp or anybody on the west side i may be able to help get stuff from here to there and back. i deliver over there all the time, just let me know.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I just got done pullin the head off. I am gonna have J&G Machine do the headwork and cut the rings. If anyone has any input on this it would be good to hear it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Diesel Pro's in Stanwood did my o-ring job.
360-939-2251

1 - 14 of 14 Posts