Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

This is my first post here. I recently purchased on 06 3500 Mega Cab 4x4 and I have an issue. I did as much research as I could before posting, but if this has been covered before please point me in the right direction.

I had the infamous tach issue that seems to be a common problem for the 06 Rams. I pulled the dash apart and re-flowed the pins on the instrument cluster and the tach is working fine now, however, after hooking everything back up, I have a new issue. My hazard lights flash continuously even when the key is out of the ignition. The flashing is only on the instrument cluster...the actual lights do not flash on the outside of the vehicle. When I hit the hazard light button, the dome light and the 4x4 light on the dash start flashing as well. The flashing is really fast unlike the normal hazards.

I tried checking the soldering joints again to make sure none of the pins got bridged, but don't see any issues there. Is there something else that would cause this? I unhooked the batteries for a while and then hooked them back up, but I still have the same issue.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions or links to this problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts