Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
man you need to talk to jms shepherd about this he has been down this road just like me and its a long road first thing you need to do is pull the motor gut it and build a killer short block, get the head worked over by a shop like zz customs, then you have the base motor done next is the air fuel and so on and so on. if you want that power level you wont get anywhere near it with a motor that not prebuilt and ready. for air i am running a garrett twin setup.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
U won't get to that power level with stock Cr rods no matter what u do to them and for the cost of 12v rods why push ur luck. I'm running a 40 and 47 Garrett set up spool should be alot faster then say a II racing twin set. As for fuel duels only way to go why push a single pump to make that power when two can it with half the work. U should call tod at tc diesel and talk about the fuel side he knows his stuff. Crank I got mine out of a 12v as well. Far as porting u need to talk with Greg at zz, customs he has flow numbers for before and after. Good luck I have well north of 40k in my setup and a year and half doing research on what to run

1 - 2 of 2 Posts