Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this might be along shot but, I was leaving the Savoy16 movie theater on Sunday and there was a 07 (think) Red quad cab SRW there that blew some smoke at me. Just wondered if he was on here he had a Bic Cummins "C" in the back window with a tool box.

·
Past IL VP
1,431 Posts
NOPE..... it isn't me......... but good luck finding the lil red black smoke bandit!

·
4,678 Posts
a little smoke blown at one cummins from another is like a little kiss ,,,isnt it ? LOL

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
a little smoke blown at one cummins from another is like a little kiss ,,,isnt it ? LOL

Yes it is..but when you do it on a Duramax they get a little upset :lol4:..as I found out driving through Terre Haute the other morning..guy in a crew cab long bed 4x4 duramax flipped me off cause I blew some smoke on him..then he would not race me and would not even look over at me when I was trying to get beside him :confused013:...he had a bunch of ATS decals on his truck.

·
Registered
117 Posts
haha i actually blew a little smoke at a white dodge that was tailgating me then when he gets up next to me i see its a cummins and hes all pissed off and wants to race...but i let him go since my tranny is already slipping

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it is..but when you do it on a Duramax they get a little upset :lol4:..as I found out driving through Terre Haute the other morning..guy in a crew cab long bed 4x4 duramax flipped me off cause I blew some smoke on him..then he would not race me and would not even look over at me when I was trying to get beside him :confused013:...he had a bunch of ATS decals on his truck.
dang caleb I was in terre haute Monday night and tuesday

·
Cummins Crazy
2,317 Posts
Caleb S,

You could tell he was a loser by the ATS decals.:hehe:

WAYNES WORLD

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
It seems like every dmax in my area wears ATS decals :doh:, except for my dad's truck :thumbsup:

There's this kid at my school that has an "ATS" dmax, and I walked outside the school the other day and he's free revin in the parking lot, puffing little bits of smoke. Anyways, I hop in my truck and meet him on a turn, and smoked out the road and him. Once the smoke cleared, my buddy said he gave me the shoulder-shrug. Needless to say, he doesn't free rev any more :thumbsup:. Oh, and he's all the time bad mouthing my truck and saying that I'm gonna blow up my truck because I run big sticks in my truck, when he's running big sticks and a stock turbo on his truck. I laugh every time someone tells me he was talking about it :hehe:

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
I dont get much competetion round my way. If i pull up to anyone on the main road in Terre Haute they all seem to turn off at the next light. No one wants to play with me. Am i a bully?

·
Registered
247 Posts
ok this might be along shot but, I was leaving the Savoy16 movie theater on Sunday and there was a 07 (think) Red quad cab SRW there that blew some smoke at me. Just wondered if he was on here he had a Bic Cummins "C" in the back window with a tool box.

Is it a long bed with an ih sticker in the back window an cb antennas?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it a long bed with an ih sticker in the back window an cb antennas?
no its a short bed quad cab with a toolbox and a cummins "C" in the back window. sounded like it had a stright pipe when he came hauling by me lol.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont get much competetion round my way. If i pull up to anyone on the main road in Terre Haute they all seem to turn off at the next light. No one wants to play with me. Am i a bully?
Hey Telly if Next time I am in Terre Haute I will play:thumbsup:

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
Sounds like a plan bud. Hope you can keep up.:hehe: And i dont want to hear any garbage about your fuel pump going out or anything like that.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha:hehe: no problems there got that issue worked out:thumbsup:

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
Any time you want some bud. You know me, i dont back down.

·
Registered
46 Posts
:popcorn: This is going to get good!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
If Hooks gets 78 seconds I want 90 minute head start

1 - 20 of 30 Posts